|Pairs (any constellation of 2)||Initial Session||$165|
|Families (3 or more)||Initial Session||$195|
Confidential, Private Alcohol Outpatient Treatment which is 12-weeks long (one session per week) is $2700.00 which may be paid as $1350.00 for the first six weeks and $1350.00 for the second six weeks.Sessions are fifty minutes long.
Reduced Fees may be available based upon your individual needs and financial situation. Please call me at 760-822-7729 to discuss this.
Insurance: Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance, This typically means you will have to pay only your co-payment and deductible (if any) at your session if you have the insurance listed below as your insurance carrier. In this case I will take care of the billing for you.I will also bill a PPO for you. At this time I am a provider with:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beacon Health Options (formerly Value Options)
- Blue Shield
- Military One Source
If I am NOT a provider for your health insurance, I will give you invoices you can submit to your plan, (called a Superbill) and I will help you seek reimbursement from your plan. In either case, before we start working together, I recommend that you call your insurance to obtain the details regarding your benefits. I accept most PPO’s.
With certain plans, even though I am not on their network I will sometimes agree to accept your co-payment and bill the insurance plan for the balance. You may find that your co-payment is not much higher to see me than to see someone on your provider list, if they allow an out-of-network provider.
A quick phone call to your insurance provider can save a lot of headaches later, and help you make informed decisions related to your care. Important questions to ask include:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Is the therapist I want to see on your preferred provider list?
- What is my deductible and has it been met for the year?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover with this therapist?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session (i.e., what is my co-payment/coinsurance)?
- Is a referral required from my Primary Care Physician?
- Is preauthorization required before I make an appointment?
- Do I have out-of-network benefits to see a therapist who is not a network provider? If so, what are the co-pay and out of pocket expenses to me?
Payment: I prefer checks or cash but take I credit cards (including Visa, Master Card and Discover) for payment.Please be prepared to pay at your session. If you are using your insurance, you are still responsible for paying your deductible (if any) and co-payment at the beginning of the hour.
Cancellation Policy: When we set an appointment, I put aside scheduled appointment time for you, and cannot bill your insurance for a missed session. Therefore, if you do not show up for an appointment or cancel without 24 hours’ notice, there will be a $50.00 cancellation fee. Of course, I will make exceptions in cases of emergency or illness where 24 hours advance notice was not possible.