Are you worrying about:
- Connecting with your partner or children;
- Weathering communication hurdles and transitional crises;
- Keeping your job in this economy;
- Depression that drags you under;
- Anxiety about what happened in the past or what might happen in the future;
- Hopelessness about ever feeling better;
- Managing chronic illnesses;
- Prescription and drug abuse including alcohol issues.
- Sadness associated with “empty nest syndrome,” loneliness and boredom or;
- Compassion fatigue?
All of these issues exact a heavy toll on you.