Here is how to get started:
- Call me at 760-822-7729 and we will discuss your concerns. This call is free and confidential. You will be talking with me, not a call center, secretary or assistant.
- When you are ready to set your first appointment, click the button below. It will take you from this site to TherapyAppointment.com. This is a separate, secure web service that I use to help with administration.
Once there you should do three things:
- Register as a new client.
- Input personal contact information.
- Fill out a Biographical Information Form.
- Once you have registered, please contact me to set your initial appointment.
- Before coming to your first session there will be a few additional forms for you to print and complete. They are also located on this page.
Once you have had your first appointment you can click the button below to go to TherapyAppointment.com.
As an existing client you can use the site to:
- Book or reschedule appointments.
- Update your personal details.
- Change your secure password.
- Contact me securely about any urgent matter.
Important: If the therapy is regarding a minor (under 18) and you have shared custody with the youth’s parent then the Informed Consent Form for Adult or Child Consent must be signed by both parents. You can telephone or email me to obtain information about your special circumstances or receive clarification.
Please download and print the forms below and bring them to your first session.